Imerge MS5000 SoundServer
|No. of Outputs:||5|
|Hard disk sizes:||3TB|
|Manufactured:||March 2007 to October 2008|
|S/W Versions:||220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.16893,
|Dimensions:|| Width = 440 mm
Height = 190 mm
Depth = 520 mm
AV1 is the primary output for the home theatre room offering a DVI video output and SPDIF/optical audio output. AV2 is a secondary output for play back and control offering component, S-Video or composite and SPDIF/optical (output 2 only) and 4 discrete analogue audio pairs. Please note: you can not play a movie simultaneously on AV1 and AV2.
Its 3TB of storage provides capacity for 700-1000 hours of DVDs and music with the added protection of RAID 5 (one hard disk redundancy)
- Single-source High Definition 1080p video/movie server with integrated video scaler and de-interlacer
- 5-source audiophile-grade SoundServer hard disk music
- 7-disk multi-terabyte networked RAID server delivering content to local outputs and network media players/computers
- High quality CD & DVD player
- Dual graphical user interfaces provide simultaneous TV control by two independent users
The benefits of MS5000's integrated functionality are clear:
- Better value than integrating individual components
- No cabling to connect system components
- Smaller system size (4U) than individual components
- Unified control of all functions via the on-board TV user interfaces
The MS5000 seamlessly incorporates a truly high-end solution to home entertainment storage. Behind the scenes it uses a high-spec, hardware-based RAID disk system normally found only in professional high-end data servers.
- High-performance 24-hour RAID protection of the media libraries against failure of a hard disk drive
- Removable drives: drive replacement without server de-installation
- 7 removable drive bays for vast AV libraries.
- 500GB drives fitted gives 3Terabytes for 700 - 1000 hours of video plus 1000s of hours of music
Imerge always painstakingly equips its media appliances with high-grade AV electronics - and MS5000 is no different. This is a dedicated high-end entertainment product, not a general-purpose computer.
- Custom-designed, audiophile-grade audio electronics, designed in Cambridge, England - home of premium sound for decades.
- No off-the-shelf PC sound cards
- Video resolution to 1080p HD
- Advanced video up-scaling and de-interlacing in hardware
- Bit-perfect digital audio - no rate conversion
- Uncompressed (full CD quality), MP3 and WMA audio formats
- Import music from your home computers & iPods onto the MS5000 and transform your listening enjoyment instantly
With MS5000's custom installation capabilities and Imerge's renowned technical support, we'll get your MS5000-based installation up and running...and keep it running.
- Experienced support teams in UK and USA
- Remote management/diagnostics
- Full-function web browser interface
- Over-temperature shut-down
- Based on SoundServer so installation is familiar
- High-reliability, low-noise fans throughout
MS5000 is the perfect choice for serious multi-room, multi-user convenience. End-users will adore the capabilities, bringing new dimensions to their home entertainment.
- Fast, responsive access to any piece of video or music from a central media library
- Custom keyword search
- Automatic titling/cataloguing with editing
- Browse and play audio by album cover artwork, album name, artist, genre, personalised user-defined genre, one track/all tracks, year of release, era and playlist
- Browse and play video by cover artwork, title, classification (rating), genre, year of release, main actor
- Resume video playback on a different output to that paused
- User-defined audio genres, genre reassignment and multi-genre assignment of albums
- Supports DVD Video on-disc menus
- Advanced rapid audio Playlist and jukebox-style Play Queue creation with multiple marking feature
- Control music and video playback with any compatible Flash-supporting web browser
- 110/230V AC mains
- Approval for CE, FCC, ETL, C-tick, CB, VCCI, RCT
- Net weight: 25kg
|-||SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE|
|MS5000 and MP1000 User Guide|