Software or Firmware: XiVA Media Player Import PluginThe XiVA Plug-in for Microsoft Windows Media Player is designed to allow easy importation of the track listings from the SoundServer S2000 into Windows Media Player.
- Imerge S2000 MkII (software 5.0 and above)
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 and above
- Note: There is no upgrade path from previous versions of software/hardware to the new S2000MkII with 5.0 software.
- Download the file from the internet
- Double click on the file to start installation
- Follow the on screen instructions
- Connect your S2000 SoundServer to your home network.
- Connect your computer to your home network.
- Use DHCP to configure your network (see the networking docs for more details)
- Check that the S2000 is visible from the PC in "Network Neighbourhood" or similar (see the user guide for further instructions)
- Enable Server Access on the S2000 (Main Menu > Settings > System Settings > Server Access)
- Run Windows Media Player on the PC
- Select TOOLS > PLUGINS > XiVA Media Import
|Resource Type: Software or Firmware
(File Download) |
Download Link: XiVAWMPPluginSetup.exe
By downloading this resource you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions
Size: 2 MiB