Our Customer Support Team's overall objective is to provide and deliver quality and timely service to our customers. The team can be contacted via our Support Help Desk.
Although the primary role of the Support Help Desk is to assist our Business Partners, Licensees, Distributors, Dealers and Installers in their delivery and application of Imerge products and services - the Help Desk is also provided as a final backup to ensure that you, as a valued Imerge client, have access to:
- Advice - regarding a specific Imerge product
- Details of how to contact your nearest dealer or service agent
- Information on the latest Imerge products
Whatever the purpose of your visit to these Support pages, we trust that you will find the answers to your questions about our products. Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us using the details below. Our goal is to ensure that you receive prompt, courteous service and a solution that meets your needs.Prism Sound Group
The Old School
Tel: +44(0)1353 648888
support form: Link to support form
Warranty and ReturnsEvery Imerge product comes with warranty coverage. The length of the warranty period is dependent upon the product. Our products have undergone stringent testing during manufacture and if, after reading the products User Guide, you believe that there is a problem with the product, please contact the Imerge dealer who supplied your equipment, as your dealer will be able to advise how the problem can best be corrected. The warranty applies provided the product is handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with its operating instructions.
The warranty does not apply
- if the serial number or warranty sticker on the product has been altered, tampered with, removed or made illegible;
- if repairs or product modifications and alterations have been executed by unauthorised service organisations or persons;
- if damage is caused by accidents including but not limited to lightning, water or fire, misuse or neglect;
- if the product has been incorrectly installed, resulting in damage to components; to costs of shipment, transportation, or associated insurance costs, to or from an Imerge dealer or Imerge Service Centre.
These statements do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under applicable national legislation in force, nor your consumer's rights against the dealer from whom you purchased the product. In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user documentation carefully before contacting your dealer. Should you have any questions, which your dealer is unable to answer you can contact us at the address above.
How Do I Return a Product?Your dealer should always be your first point of contact to arrange the return of a faulty product as they will understand how the product was installed and configured.
- To return the product you must obtain a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") prior to sending any returns to Imerge by contacting our either UK or US Helpdesks with the:-
- Products Serial number
- Model Number
- Date of Purchase
- Place of Purchase
- A detailed fault description
- Products should be returned in their original packaging material or packaging material sufficient to protect the product from damage in transit and must be clearly marked with the RMA on the outside of the shipping container. Warranty shall be voided if products are inappropriately packaged and delivery will be rejected.
- You are responsible for cost of carriage for shipping faulty Products to Imerge. We are responsible for cost of carriage for returning Products within their warranty period. You are responsible for the return carriage cost if the Product is out of warranty.
- We will charge for spare parts and labour costs on out of warranty repairs, warranty status and repair cost will be established when obtaining the RMA number. Parts replaced and work performed is covered by a ninety (90) day warranty from the date of repair.
- We shall use reasonable efforts to repair or replace (at our discretion) within ten (10) business days of receipt of the return. Notification shall be given should the repair need to exceed this period.
- Advanced replacements shall only be issued at our discretion on products within three months of their purchase date. You may be charged to return the replaced product to a saleable condition if there is any cosmetic damage or missing accessories found during incoming inspection.
- Due to the nature of a failure, we cannot guarantee the full, or even partial recovery of any media held on the hard disk drive.
- Whilst we will endeavour to protect against loss, we shall not be held responsible for loss of media from any product returned for service or repair.